The main output of the project is a methodical publication Digitally enriched curriculum bridging formal and non-formal VET describing 3 different models developed by the partners. The content will include exemplary learning scenarios in different areas of vocational education and training, issued in 4 languages: English, Polish, Greek and Italian.
The project aims to:
- Strengthen partners’ cooperation with other organisations across the formal and non-formal VET sectors.
- Provide opportunities for students to extend their learning of vocational subjects beyond school.
- Design flexible learning pathways focusing on competent use of digital technologies for their future professions.
- Validate the approaches through piloting them during the project lifetime.
- Elaborate the findings from the pilots and publish them
- Propagate the methodology widely to encourage growth of similar initiatives