The Board of Directors of C.T.I has nine members
The Board Members are:
- Christos Kaklamanis, Professor at University of Patras, Director (Ministerial Decision 180682/Γ1/27.10.2016)
- Zagouras Charalampos, Director of Further Education & Training Division, Computer Technology Institute and Press (CTI), Vice-Director.
- Garofalakis Ioannis, Professor at University of Patras, Vice-Director.
- Karounos Theodoros, Lab & Teaching Staff Member at National Technical University of Athens, Representative of the Ministry of Education, Member.
- Tzimopoulos Nikolaos, Teacher, Member.
- Paraskevas Michael, Associate Professor at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Peloponnese, Member.
- Maroygka Kalomoira , Chief of Digital Systems, Infrastructure, Ministry of Education, Member.
- Ravanis Konstantinos, Professor at University of Patras, Member.
- Varvarigos Emmanouel, Professor at National Technical University of Athens, Member.
The Board of Directors' Secretary is Mrs. R. Efstathiadou
Directors' Business Board
The Directors' Business Board from all the Sector and Services Directors as well as a representative of the Research Groups, as members. Also the Director of C.T.I. can assign the participation of Sector Vice-Directors, that have been assigned as representatives by the C.T.I.'s official predicted process. The Board Chairman is C.T.I.'s Director. By the Director's proposal there is a distribution of roles and jurisdiction between the members. The Directors' Business Board members are assigned by a decision of C.T.I.'s Director, validated by C.T.I.'s Board of Directors.