Creation of a portal for the information of the citizens regarding the active programs in the context of the National Lifelong Learning Program
The project's object is to develop and operate a portal that will inform the citizens about the active Lifelong Learning programs.
Due to the many active programs in the context of the National Lifelong Program that are being published on every different public service's site it becomes quite difficult and timetaking to search them through these sites. So it becomes necessary to create a portal (one-stop-shop) that will gather systematically all the scattered information as well as make the programs' search more easy by online services that will be developed.
Specifically through this portal the citizens will be able to
- easily gain information of all the active programs in the context of the National Lifelong Learning Program and as a result to benefit from them.
- choose the right program based on their needs and special characteristics.
- ask for and receive more details from each public service on each program and where it is available sign up online.
The project aims at
- raising the citizens' participation in the longlife education and training, by their participation in active programs in the context of the National Lifelong Learning Program.
- improving the young citizens' skills so as to have a more easy access to the labour market.
- quickly and easily searching for educational, training and councelling programs by using a single data base.
- improving business' competitiveness by the staff's participation in training, educational and councelling programs.
- training, educating and informing the participants in order to adjust to the constant changing market conditions.
- promoting and supporting especially young citizens' entrepreneurship.