South East Europe jointly developed common advanced virtual accessibility solutions to support public services
SECOVIA promotes jointly developed, advanced IT solutions that harvest the benefits of cloud computing to support access to shared public IT services, resources & infrastructures and tackle the digital divide among SEE territories.
Main activities planned:
- Current status assessment on virtual accessibility services & infrastructures.
- Experience exchange on shared, public IT services & infrastructures.
- Assessment of SEE stakeholder needs and policies on shared, public IT services & infrastructures.
- Feasibility analysis and roll-out plan for proposed transnational providers of shared cloud-based services, & infrastructures (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Improvement of public-private investment policies on virtual accessibility.
- Consensus-based common policy positions on joint, cross-border cloud provision to serve the needs of SEE administrations.
- Capitalisation of results through stakeholder networking and follow-up initiatives